Software Engineer (Java)
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science/Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent Java programming skills developing applications for deployment into web containers like Apache Tomcat.
- Strong experience in creating scalable REST Web Service API’s.
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming design.
- Experience with EJB and or Hibernate for Persistence and Object Relational Mapping highly desired.
- Good understanding of data-base design and efficient query construction, analysis and fine tuning using indexing and other techniques.
- UML representation of architecture and design.
- Version control and Automated Test suite creation.
- Expected to have 2+ years experience in a Software Engineering role. Highly talented candidates with lesser experience are welcome to apply.
- Thorough understanding of public key encryption, certificate based authentication, and SSL protocols.
- Application server development experience with JBoss or Oracle Glassfish.
- Performance measurement and tuning of applications.
- Good understanding of scalability issues and how to address them.
- Automated deployment of components.
- Able to capture business requirements and translate them into a design, cost estimate, and deliver a complete operational solution.
- Experience with security architecture design and implementation.
- Experience with design, build, and deployment of highly-available systems and 24×7 monitoring solutions.
- Super detail oriented, tenacious troubleshooting skills, and able to work well with limited supervision. Capable of juggling multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative environment and enjoys good-natured banter.
For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Embedded Software Engineer
- Develop, enhance and maintain Linux boot-loader, operating system, and device drivers and
- embedded software applications.
- Work with hardware and QA teams on board bring-up, power management and hardware debug.
- Interface with internal manufacturing personnel and external contract manufacturing vendors to support
- diagnostics and operations.
- Interface with various hardware and software vendors on complex system integration tasks to achieve efficient, cost-effective and delightful product solutions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience with embedded system programming using C/C++ and assembly language.
- Use of GNU toolchain including compilers, cross-compilers, debuggers, makefiles, gdb, Pthreads library.
- Understanding of concurrency and synchronization primitives
- Experience developing for real time operating systems (RTOS) or Linux.
- Experience developing using OpenSSL for security.
- Good understanding of PKI and encryption/decryption.
- Strong knowledge of bus protocols such as I2C, SPI, UART and SDIO.
- Preferred previous industry experience.
- Experience with ARM Cortex-Mx and low-power SoCs.
- Communication protocols such as WiFi, 802.15.4/Zigbee, USB, and Ethernet.
- Understands use of Logic Analyzers and Oscilloscopes to debug hardware/software problems.
- Experience reading and reviewing schematics.
- Experience with automated testing methodology.
- Experience with code coverage and static analysis tools.